CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Absolute Batman

I had something like 300 dollars to spend- so I went on a visit to Midtown Comics, my local comic-store, and spent some money on graphic novels. I blew it on the Absolute Batman titles:

  1. Absolute Batman: the Long Halloween
  2. Absolute Batman: Hush
  3. Absolute Batman: Dark Knight
I must say that they are greatly presented and the colour reprints are amazing. The quality of the binding is amazing, so the books don't fall apart, and the stories are great. The chosen material that is provided as glimpses of 'behind-the-scenes' are fantastic as well. It has everything from scripts and proposals to sketches and pin-ups.
I highly reccommended these titles to anyone with the money to buy them (they're very expensive. I only got enough money through birthdays and some sales).

0 comments: