CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Aaron Eckhart is Harvey Dent

I hope that Christopher Nolan and Goyer decide to use Two-Face. I know that they are already using the Joker, but they did such a good job of using multiple villians in one movie, which is hard to do and Spider-Man 3/Batman and Robin can show you that.
If I was directing the movie, I would try to make Harvey Dent resemble his 'the Long Halloween' role- one that is slowly edging towards madness because of a Falcone case. I really liked this incarnation of him, and Aaron Eckhart better not turn into Tommy-Lee-Jones because if he does, then the whole plot of the Batman series could turn into another Joel Scumacher film.
Which is your favorite incarnation of Two-Face/Harvey Dent? I will look forward to your reply!

0 comments: